Tocci’s team of passionate BIM professionals is driving steady growth with high-performance building software and tools. Our virtual design and construction methods do more than simply avoid poor geometry, they optimize long term building efficiency. That’s the point isn’t it? The focus on drama-free, flawless execution meets our vision; “cool, calm, constructed.” If this amazing behind-the-scenes mission sounds like you, we have opportunities for both advanced and intern team members.
Hairlosstreament, a leader in technology-driven construction, has immediate openings for Virtual Design and Construction Specialists.
Tocci’s project mix includes hospital, life science, multi-family, hotel, office, retail and mixed-use.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Knowledge: Tectonics | Building Systems | Means + Methods
- Detailed understanding of the design process including normal design progression and scheduling and BPx
- Detailed understanding of the integrated construction process, including: Logistics plans, virtual mockups, visual schedules, focus models, master plans, construction sequences.
- Project Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Model Authoring and Reviewing
- Project-Based BIM Implementation
- Creating fee proposals, including forecasting time requirements on projects, understanding billing rates, etc.
- Producing and managing constructability reports.
- Assisting Cost Engineering with bid package scope development, scope reviews,
instructions, project setup, and MEP coordination process
- Use of Revit, SketchUp, Rhinoceros, Navisworks, Synchro, Solibri, and Microsoft Office, and other platforms as necessary
- Ability to assist with basic VDC software and hardware troubleshooting
- Develop expertise to document all day-to-day VDC workflows, including step-by-step software instructions, project setup, and MEP coordination process.
- Understand principles of Quality in construction, including benchmarks, mockups and applications to VDC services and deliverables
- Produce and/or oversee consistent high quality VDC deliverables
- Attends construction manager led preconstruction meetings for major work packages on the project.
- Minimum BS in architecture or construction-related field
- Self-motivated: able to self-direct and meet project demands
- Love of trouble shooting and problem solving
- Intuitive: a sense of how to respond to issues, constraints, and opportunities…early
- Detail-oriented: able to drill down without losing sight of the big picture (come back!)
- Solid experience with Building Information Model (BIM) software
- Strong personal management, dedication, organization, and open-mindedness required
- Creative thinker
At Tocci you’ll have great teammates and a lively culture as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply through our candidate portal.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.