Superintendent | MA
Tocci, a leading New England commercial construction company, is looking for talented superintendents to join our team. By choosing Tocci you’ll join a team of professionals using advanced technology and lean construction techniques to deliver exceptional buildings and an exceptional construction experience. Superintendents at Tocci lead all day-to-day construction activities on projects in multi-family, hospitality, office, retail, mixed use and health care markets.
- Direct subcontractor work assuring cost, schedule and quality control and execution in accordance with OSHA regulations and building codes
- Supervise and mentor Tocci field staff
- Set and inspire high expectations for work excellence among field staff and subcontractors
- Participate in high performance and lean construction initiatives throughout the construction cycle
- Develop and manage work flows and look-ahead-schedules
- Manage product delivery pipeline for on-time delivery of all materials
- Take responsibility for project close-out, turnover and commissioning requirements
- Work with municipal authorities to assure construction meets code and all permits are obtained
- Create a safe jobsite
- Run Subcontractor coordination meetings
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent.
- Experience: 7+ years supervising commercial construction projects or multiple concurrent projects valued $20m+
- Leadership: provides clear direction, inspires excellent performance, mentors team
- Character/integrity: supports company values and fellow employees while exceeding customer expectations
- Trustworthy: strong relational skills that foster client trust
- Decisive: makes sound decisions to expedite the project
- Direct: negotiates skillfully in tough situations while maintaining relationships
- Hungry: desires to learn technology tools such as Revit, TotalStation, Laser Scanning
- Respected: excellent references attesting to high level of energy, can-do attitude, history of achievement and co-worker respect
- Familiar with Procore, MSOffice, Timberline and SureTrack (or equivalent systems)
Tocci offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage professional growth and support continued learning through training and individual development programs. Company Life at Tocci offers opportunities for socializing and giving back by sharing time, resources and money. Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please provide a résumé and cover letter .