The Project Executive oversees multiple projects assuring Project Managers develop and execute strategies to make sure goals are met for the client and Tocci. The PX ensures all team members act in accordance with corporate policy. Primary responsibilities include executive project oversight, team development and building, contract development and compliance, communication at stakeholder executive level, project profitability and negotiation, and managing relational, business, and legal issues.
Executive Project Management
- Participates in the development, negotiation and execution of Client and trade partner contracts and labor agreements
- Co-develops and approves project execution strategies, including budget, schedule, quality, safety and risk management plans
- Reviews progress reports to assure on-target cost, schedule, safety and risk management; directs course corrections when necessary
- Identifies key issues and develops strategies to overcome internal or external challenges
- Promotes use of Virtual Design and Construction and Lean Construction to enhance execution and product quality
- Maximizes team performance by assigning roles based on individual talents and skills
- Assures and measures client satisfaction
- Develops positive relationships with building inspectors, OSHA, and other governmental authorities to assure regulatory compliance, approvals, and permitting
- Develops Positive relationships with Trade Partners to assure qualified manpower and quality construction
Team Building and Employee Development
- Builds high performance teams through coaching, training, and opportunities that create challenging experiences for staff
- Demonstrates personal accountability and integrity, ensuring team members comply with corporate values
- Supports business development activities by building relationships in business and personal networks and by representing Tocci through community involvement
- Bachelor or Master of Science in construction management of building engineering. Commitment to on-going professional development
- 15+ years of experience in construction project management with a medium to large CM firm. Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently valued $20 – 80 million
- PC Skills: Advanced Procore, Timberline, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel. Basic: Primavera P6
- Travel Requirements. 60% project site/ 40% project locations. Must be able to travel locally without assistance
Competitive salary and benefits.
If you’re interested in this position, please send an email to [email protected] with your resumé and cover letter. In the subject line include Project Executive, so we know which position you are applying for.
Tocci is an equal opportunity employer.